Cool million calculator: design your million dollar strategy
Working out an approach to become a millionaire can be difficult and having a calculator can help you make accurate assessments about a savings strategy instantly. By analyzing your current investment performances and continuous savings you may begin to appreciate what it will take to reach your goal of making a million dollars. Better yet, this calculator may even help you to devise a plan to reach your goal even sooner.
Lets begin by deciphering what the calculator may be used for, followed by how you may actually use it.
Calculate how you can make a million dollars with ease
By working out the best method to accumulate your savings you can improve the amount of time it can take to become a millionaire – something that can help with planning the lifestyle you have longed for or when a busy schedule means you may have lost track of your finances. Individual results will rely heavily on the amount savings accumulated and the type of investments that are chosen – although it is worth noting that investment performance is never guaranteed.
Using the cool million calculator
In order to use the cool million calculator most effectively, some basic information is required about your age and savings goals. For accurate calculations, it is important to be honest about your financial situation, which includes your current investments and monthly savings, as well as precisely documenting your rate of return. Therefore, you should have some preliminary knowledge on investment choices prior to using this calculator.
When added to the calculator, these factors can show you how quickly you may reach your goal of making a million dollars, and exactly how much you will have accumulated by your millionaire target age with your current savings plan.
Please continue reading for a more detailed explanation on how to use the calculator.
How accurate is the cool million calculator?
The cool million calculator is very accurate in identifying the strength of your savings strategy and will provide accurate future projections. However, the reality is such that medical emergencies happen, income may change, and investment performances cannot be guaranteed.
How to use the cool million calculator
It is very straightforward to use the cool million calculator, as long as you can provide some basic information about yourself and your saving strategy - starting with your age currently.
1. Simply add your current age to the first line of the calculator using the up or down arrow keys to make this effort even easier.
2. On the second line of the calculator you should add your millionaire target age. This is the age at which you plan to become a millionaire, although you may choose to do multiple calculations at different target ages and see what it may take to make a million dollars sooner.
3. On the third line of calculator is dollar amount currently invested, where you may put the value of your investments, savings, and retirement accounts such as 401(k), 403 (b), or annuities.
4. Next is your savings per month, which will be placed into active investments. This may be found on the fourth line of the calculator where you may indicate the dollar amount that you are willing to contribute every month towards your goal.
5. On the fifth line of the calculator you can add the expected rate of return on your investments. If you pay taxes on interest, dividends, or capital gains, you may wish to enter your after-tax rate here instead.
6. Finally, you should add an expected rate of inflation to the sixth line of the calculator. This percentage factor is important in identifying the value of your savings based on future economic conditions, but will not affect the total sum of your savings.
Your cool million results
Once these details have been added to the cool million calculator you may see a chart detailing your ages, which shows the growth of your savings in blue as your as you reach your millionaire target age. This is the result of your continual efforts to grow your savings account, along with the compounding interest on your investments.
Alternatively you can see how your savings may be affected by economic inflation once you have reached your objective age, by following the green. This is helpful in determining if your efforts will be proportionate to the results you seek, or if you should re-evaluate your strategy.
Be sure to become a member to receive exclusive benefits and rate your experience with the cool million calculator.